View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 07:17 PM   #106 (permalink)
drmiller100
Master EcoModder

The world is full of lots of people with reasons why nothing will ever work.

For those all hung up on stupid suspension crap, I invite you to spend as much time researching as you do tailgunning.

I invite you to research friction characteristics of radial tires given imperfect camber. I invite you to research the effects of caster on camber in corners. I invite you to learn what the friction circle is for a car. I invite you to learn about understeer and oversteer, and which a decent driver prefers. I invite you to learn about roll centers, center of gravity and the interaction of the two.

I have built more successful cars from scratch than the rest of the posters on this thread combined.

I am pretty sick of people talking about why crap can't be done, and stating a bunch of crap which has no relation to reality.

Obviously I am in the wrong place.

My dream is to find a forum where I can learn from and help others build fuel efficient cars.

I don't want to listen to a bunch of tailgunners spewing crap about why my car won't work unless they have personally tried something and can tell me their results.

Today I fiberglassed the front hood. Tomorrow I bolt the mold together and finish fiberglassing it.