View Single Post
Old 01-25-2012, 09:27 PM   #14 (permalink)
Nerys
Grrr :-)

Cherokee - '88 Jeep Cherokee
90 day: 19.44 mpg (US)

Ryo-Ohki - '94 Geo Metro Xfi
90 day: 50.15 mpg (US)

Vger 2 - '00 Plymouth Grand Voyager SE

Ninja - '89 Geo Tracker
90 day: 30.27 mpg (US)
not too worried about the speed. more worried about everything ELSE about the car.

thanks for the info ryland I appreciate it. I found most of that stuff (though the seattle page is new and enlightening) but they are all talking about the wrong vehicle (though from the specs I have found SAME drivetrain which is concerning. solid axles sounds like a pothold accident waiting to happen.

I have a feeling the WF120V-2T is just a variant of the WF120V and the specs and results are probably similar.

I don't really care if it has cheap plastic and fiberglass body. I would drive and treat it like a motorcycle.

the solid no suspension axles concerns me. our roads are not that great.

I wonder if the person talking about the noise just got a bad sample? I have seen videos of the "car" version of this and it was not "loud" by any measure I would use. extremely quite actually even racing at 40mph in "1st" gear.

but it was a different car so I don't know.

thats why I am seeking info. I don't have $7k but if I can swing it somehow I sure don't plan to plunk down $7k with no info and its downright scary how little I can find on this.

in fact the only picture i found was on wildfire's site even tineye found nothing.