View Single Post
Old 01-26-2012, 02:59 AM   #38 (permalink)
treebark
EcoModding Lurker

Let me get this straight... you buy things - only because other people have come to the conclusion that said things don't work based on empirical evidence at hand?

Where did you get that from? I don't remember saying anything like that. You are so big on proof so show me where I said that. Oh and here's some proof for you. You don't believe me call the police chief and accuse him of lying.

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Santa Ana, Calif. (Jan. 23, 2012) -- SaviCorp’s (Pinksheets: SVMI.PK - News) East Coast sales team retrofit the Stallings, N.C. police department with the fuel saving DynoValveŽ, in the last months of 2011. DynoValve was installed in the 25-vehicle fleet, and is gaining a positive reputation with end users.

“[My police officers] are the ones talking about the increased performance,” said Michael Dummet, Stallings’ Chief of Police. “My average mileage on my 2010 Ford Crown Victoria went from 19 mpg to 25 mpg, that’s a 31% increase. The DynoValve has increased the fuel economy; and the vehicles have better performance.”

The sale coincides with the implementation of SaviCorp’s government-targeted marketing plan, which began toward the end of 2011. “I feel that we are building our reputation with municipalities,” explained Serge Monros, SaviCorp CEO. “It appears our government clients are now able to see positive results for themselves. And it’s opened up a whole new market to identify and fulfill their mandates for emissions reduction, and fuel savings.”

SaviCorp is seeking to assist government agencies in achieving their federal mandates to make all government vehicles a greener and more efficient fleet. SaviCorp’s East Coast sales team operates out of Charlotte, N.C. through Advanced Auto Systems. DynoValve is the first and only, electronic positive crankcase valve (PCV) shown to reduce emissions in vehicles by 50% to 90%, with a by-product of reduced maintenance and fuel costs. DynoValve has an executive order D-667 from the Air Resources Board of California.

“Anybody that’s green out there, that really wants to reduce their carbon footprint, this is the best product there is,” explained Monros in a live radio interview Thursday with Stock Trader Talk radio. To hear the entire interview of SaviCorp’s CEO Serge Monros, please visit [link removed - google it if you wish]