View Single Post
Old 02-05-2012, 10:49 PM   #44 (permalink)
Thymeclock
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ladogaboy View Post
I think you're confusing entering the corner versus leaving the corner. He was on my bumper (at most, a car length back) going into each corner.
You are now changing your story from what you originally related.

Quote:
My guess is, because the first corner was slightly more extreme, he had a harder time maintaining speed. He seemed to try to force the issue on the second corner.

And the fact that you've never seen a car on three tires just means that you have never seen a car pushed to the limits of its suspension (usually not a good idea on public roads).
As I said, you are speaking metaphorically. You cannot possibly know what I've seen or not seen, and you cannot know what is in the mind of any other driver. There is no way you could have actually seen even his two front tires (in your rear view mirror, no less, if he was literally on your bumper as you say), let alone three or four of his tires. That is impossible from your vantage point. I fully understand that you mean he almost lost contact with the road.

The whole point is that he was trying to compete with you by showing he also could do whatever you did at the same speed. Fortunately nothing came of it.

We cannot control anyone's behavior but our own.