View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 06:23 PM   #102 (permalink)
fastegg
EcoModding Lurker

With a dyno ?

Would you be so kind as to put the before and after dyno chart up ? Its easy, click on Manage Attachments and put your saved copy up. You see in all the years Ive be listening to HHO claims, Ive never seen a before and after dyno chart. Included in this chart, state clearly what changes you made to the other settings of the motor ie: timing & AFR.
and finally, to prove that the claim of 14hp irrefutable, show the 14hp gain after timing & AFR changes have been made, then, whilst the dyno is still running, turn off the HHO, leave the other changes alone and show a 14hp drop. Then and only then, will your claim of more HP & torque be taken seriously.... without this hard copy, a drunk makes more sense.
Oh and one more thing, this 'magnet generator'.... your surgesting you have perpetual motion ? ...
In Australia, the Society of Sceptics has a $100,000 reward to anyone who can produce perpetual motion, zero point generators, magnet motors, magnet generators, HHO, cold fusion seems to be the latest, or anything else that can produce more power than it uses. So when your ready, there's a cheque for $100,000 waiting for you.
It's easy cameron318iS, just post the dyno charts.... and surely with a discovery like yours you would have these.
I'm not putting you down, I'm not mocking you, I want to believe your claims are true.
............... I'm (and every one else at ecomodders) are all ears .................