View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 06:34 PM   #103 (permalink)
Ken Fry
A Legend in his Own Mind

Quote:
Engine can not pull 5500 liters of air per minute if the air intake is only capable of 1350cfm,
I assume you are joking.

Quote:
If I wanted to hear to broke ***** douche bag post such pessimistic things on what I have to say I'd go back to bimmerforums.
I sense that we somehow got off on the wrong foot, here. I presented helpful information that can be verified by any chemistry text, and even suggested that you could check on Wikipedia, in case you don't have a chemistry text at hand. As it happens, I was a chem eng major, so fear not, the Wikipedia info is correct, in this case.

I'd guess your immediate jump to profanity and insults might be because your anti-science ideas have not been routinely accepted. (Perhaps the Bimmer people were unkind?) That is why I suggested Peswiki and Keelynet, where there is little respect for science and a lot of appreciation for magic. My intent was to be helpful.

Perhaps you did not notice, but this is the "Unicorn Corral." It is a place to discuss things that are viewed as fairy tales by those who appreciate science. In light of that, I think you will find my suggestion to go where your ideas are better appreciated not to be "pessimistic" as you wrote, but helpful.

Glad we could patch up that little rough spot.