View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012, 06:46 PM   #104 (permalink)
fastegg
EcoModding Lurker

dYNO CHARTS

cameron318iS says:
"I don't see your ph.D anywhere, you just get all your info off the internet, which happens to be the least accepted source of information in the eyes of society. You should try testing it yourself given the cost of materials."
Lets get a few things clear. No, i don't have a ph.D... No, I dont get my info off the internet, and No, I don't need to test it, you do, your the one making these outragous claims.... all I asked for is for you to produce a simple dyno chart to back up your claims. I mean you've stated the youve had the car on the dyno, so it stands to reason you'd have the print outs.... so instead of trying to quite unsuccesfully rubbish your skeptics, why don't you publish your claims of more HP & torque and better FE instead sounding like a blow artist.
I don't need to test HHO, I don't think it works... what your doing is the same as coming out and claiming you have a cure for cancer, or a cure for the common cold, and making these claims without a shread laboritory testing.
So come on dude.... DYNO CHARTS- DYNO CHARTS- DYNO CHARTS- DYNO CHARTS- DYNO CHARTS- DYNO CHARTS- DYNO CHARTS- DYNO CHARTS .......
How long should i sit here and wait ?