View Single Post
Old 02-13-2012, 09:06 AM   #14 (permalink)
02ws6
EcoModding Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by MetroMPG View Post
That springs picture is great!

For those 14 inch Si wheels, I highly recommend Potenza RE92 from the 1st generation Insight for excellent LRR properties:

http://ecomodder.com/forum/showthrea...eet-19126.html

Note: you have to use the 165/65R14 size - other sizes of that tire aren't LRR.
I will definately look into picking those up as long as they aren't too expensive.. lol..

I have a set of 13" steel wheels that came with almost new 175/70/13 82S Michelins on them and those puppies have a 740 treadwear rate on them. One tire did have a hole in the sidewall so Ill have to purchase one. Ill probably ride with those for the time being and save for those 14's.

That reminds me. I have this spare '88 or '89 Si wheel that Ill let go cheap for anyone interested.

I have some GSR "Fat Five" wheels on the other CRX with tires that are less than a year old so it might be a while before I buy any wheels to go on those 14's now that I think of it.

Ive been talking with my brother who has a B18B swapped CRX and we may trade out front springs as his TEIN S-techs are a little too soft up front for him and the Eibach's are definately stiffer.. His car is pretty scary when you hit the curvies.

I haven't got to cutting up this bedliner yet but it seems thick enough to justify the use of a sawzall. Will have to see if I can borrow dads..

I really just want this thing done already..