View Single Post
Old 02-17-2012, 10:27 PM   #13 (permalink)
jamesshaw89
EcoModding Lurker

2007Prius - '07 Toyota Prius Base
90 day: 44.4 mpg (US)

1996s10 - '96 Chevrolet S10
90 day: 20.01 mpg (US)
Oh yea wife is going to film a tuft test Sunday...cut all the yarn today and told her the plan...I'm going to try some kind of temporary deck lid to see what angle it needs to be to keep flow attached as well.

I have around a 150 mile trip tomorrow which I have averaged 52 mpg stock with no mods. so I'm curious what if anything these will do?

Double checked the front damn and in the middle where it bowed up it is level or maybe slightly higher than anything under the car so it is not adding to the frontal area but I'm still not really happy with it...I guess it is good for coroplast but ???? when I bust out the foam and fiberglass to make some of these mods more "factory" looking I can shape it exactly how I want. I'll have to draw up something in paint and see what you guys think.

I didn't get the side skirts on yet and those are going to take a minute to get all setup nice and also be able to still get a jack under there when needed...I'm going to plan on doing the belly pan at the same time probably.