View Single Post
Old 02-20-2012, 02:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
Bmak
BMak

Rollin Red - '97 Ford Aspire 3-door
Thumbs up Hi guys im new to the Site

Hi Everyone , My name is BMak , I'm new to the site and new to hypermiling so I'm looking for some inexspensive ways to increas my mileage. I own a 97 Ford Aspire 5 speed , I picked it up for $400 and found that it was a steal cause the guy had it cared for by a dealer on a monthly basis and the car only had 80 K on it and he thought it needed motor work and turned out to be a faulty spark plug lol... at first for awhile I was waiting for it to take a dump thinkin it might have been to good to be true but Ive had it 8 months now and I haven't replaced anything yet lol. But I'm looking for a few tactics to increase my mileage per gallon ... I saw another user on here had a ford aspire , I might message him and ask him about a few things. but as far as Myself I'm in the Medical Field , I was proudly born and raised in a trailer and bought one myself , I'm into reducing my eco footprint in every aspect of my life including residential area , basically cause I care about the environment and also because my favorite part about stuff like that is its always cheaper lol which is another thing about me lol I'm kind of a cheap scate lol