View Single Post
Old 02-28-2012, 08:43 AM   #9 (permalink)
user removed
Master EcoModder

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,304 Posts
It's not a game to me (and me alone, so no pissing match). It's a deadly serious effort to be more efficient with the money I spend on fuel. It's a way for me to fight a system that seems to be stacked towards draining my net worth at the gas pump. It's an effort that I have dedicated much more time and finances to making a contribution to a significant change in the status quo, than could ever be recovered in my lifetime in fuel savings.

Saving fuel is the first step in the process, but the real goal is to accomplish a dramatic improvement in how the vehicle itself operates, in such a way that even the least interested driver can benefit from a change in focus in design from today's inefficient vehicles to a form of transportation that maintains extremely high levels of efficiency in all phases of operation.

I started off driving efficiently as a game, but it transitioned to something much more significant, for me and I am enjoying it immensely. Just wish I had the influence to make it happen much more rapidly.

regards
Mech
The Following User Says Thank You to user removed For This Useful Post:
tehgyb (05-17-2012)