View Single Post
Old 03-03-2012, 08:13 PM   #5 (permalink)
hmong337
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryland View Post
I'm surprised that it has not sold already! of course at that price I figured that it didn't run or you didn't have a title or something, last one I saw sell that was in that kind of shape sold for $1,800 or so and was gone in 3 hours of the ad being listed and when sold on Ebay they tend to sell for much more!
But then again, you are in Canada so it's hard to say what the market there is like and it takes time and money to import a car to the USA.
But I would say, bump your price up and be more positive in your ad and see what happens.
WOW! That's crazy haha.

The VX is virtually dead of here in Canada. They only produced them for one year here... 1992. That's it. So there's no market here for these little gas saving beast- let alone any for sale. And, as far as the majority of Canadians are concerned, it's just another civic. The VX has no special value, unfortunately.

There's nothing wrong with the car. It's just a bunch of little knit-pick stuff. In my area, 92-95 civics go from $500-$2500 depending on condition. And, VX's doesn't hold any special value to other trim levels like the dx's, ex's, lx's, etc; which sucks. I really do love this gas saving beast.

I guess if I was in the U.S. it'd be a different story. You guys take your vx'x and hx's seriously! haha.

I wish I would've came here first for advice before selling I would've atleast tried the Ebay thing to see how much I could've gotten.

Oh well...

Funny thing is, is that I have an American is coming to look at the car tomorrow haha.

Maybe you guys should start looking into the Canadian market for VX's and see if there are good deals out there...? *shrugs*

I hate to see the car go though. It has been one of the most reliable cars (if not the most reliable) car I've owned. I just need something newer that's all.

Thanks.