View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 11:28 AM   #28 (permalink)
Elithion
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlc View Post
Yes from my opinion your board have some flaws, but give them to you will be the best way to explain you how to improve your products
Of course we're striving to make our product the best that it can be: you can't blame us for that.

We are flattered that you chose our BMS, presumably because you felt it was the best one out there, and the one that you wished to reverse engineer; I see from your description of your BMS that you were successful in doing so, as you copied most of the features, technologies and functions of our BMS. Good for you! And thank you for the compliment implied by your choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nlc View Post
>Thank you for your time, and I wish you the best with your BMS project.

I don't know if it's really sincere, but thank you anyway.
Oh, absolutely! I meant it. I am sorry if you may be so jaded that you can't accept a sincere well wish without suspicion. I can prove that I meant it: on our site we take pain to list every BMS out there (again, I can't put a link because this forum will not let me); that is because we wish success to all the BMS companies. We all are doing something good for the world, and we need to work together, not against each other.