View Single Post
Old 04-02-2012, 09:46 PM   #22 (permalink)
02ws6
EcoModding Apprentice

Thats been my only idea for the shift light thus far.. Maybe wire it inline with a 2-way switch and turn it off if I don't like it.. That way the option could always be there..

And Thanks for the kind words hawk.. I've got a reciept book for this car that is pretty much made up of a 3-ring binder and document protectors to show the work Ive put in this car.. That way, if the car ever got too old or I just wanted something else that maybe I could justify my price if I ever decided to sell it.

The only drawback to doing this much work on a car is always wanting to do more... lol. Since Ive been junkyarding pretty hardcore lately Ive been seeing 4-door sedans with cruise control and power locks and windows... This is all just an idea for now but I figure if this thing is gonna go slow that I might as well have some luxuries.. haha.

And Im already planning a trip on it to Louisiana hopefully later this summer. Ive got a good Army buddy out that way who recently had a baby and it would just be a good reason to see what I can do with the car in 2,000mile trip...

So much to do and so little time... Thats always the case..

Last edited by 02ws6; 04-03-2012 at 08:06 PM..