View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 10:54 AM   #11 (permalink)
EcoModding Lurker
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Colorado
Posts: 68
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Yeah, out here, you would just need to register it I think and you can take it out on the road without any kind of plate. Any road where a bicycle is legal. Can also park it where the bikes park, unless it states otherwise.

I'm coming from riding a 500cc previously and already have my mc endorsed driver's license. For my commute, that extra bit of power suits me well for the 40mph Speed Limit spots, and crossing certain intersections.

Oh and the 50cc Zuma has been around for awhile. Hasn't changed much over the years. You'll find lots of support for it online.

  Reply With Quote