View Single Post
Old 04-05-2012, 04:58 PM   #2 (permalink)
Persanity
EcoModding Lurker

I wanted to add the information from the R³ Technology public profile on MassChallenge.org to the thread so the members here can see what we are about before following the link to register to vote. Yes, I know registering on a website to vote is inconvenient, However by taking just a few moments to do so you can actively participate in helping a disruptive innovation reach market. R³ Technology knows and wants pure electric cars to be the future, however Grandpa Joe that drives his '56 Chevy with original carb V8 needs a solution that will let him reuse the vehicle he currently owns and loves, while gaining all benefits of a modern hybrid. One great thing about the process we use in doing our conversions/transformations is that they have the potential to become pure electric vehicles when the right technology comes along.

From MassChallenge public profile:

R³ Technology: Reuse.Repurpose.Retrofit. R³ Technology specializes in turnkey hybrid conversions that use proven auto industry technology.

R³ utilizes a unique blend of existing technologies to build more efficient hybrid components. R³'s proprietary technology allows for electricity to be generated in a more efficient way. R³'s approach can be adapted into many existing power generation systems. R³'s process can be used on any drivetrain configuration & isn't limited to just rear wheel drive with drum brakes as current kits are. R³'s method does not add unsprung weight to wheel or axle. R³ Technology hybrids do not have batteries.

Please feel free to ask questions here. Not only will it help to generate interest for the thread but it will help me see what my potential future customers want in a liquid fuel-electric hybrid. BTW I use term liquid fuel-engine as this process works equally well on gas and diesel vehicles and converted cars can be run on whatever the customer wants. Gas, Diesel, E85, CNG,LPG, hydrogen and whatever other liquid fuels engines may run on in the future.
Again I thank you all for your time and help,
Aaron Coach,
CEO & Founder.