View Single Post
Old 04-06-2012, 01:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
cleanspeed1
Diesel Addict/No Cure

StolenHoopty - '90 Honda Accord EX

HvyDrnkr - '93 Cadillac Seville
Quote:
Originally Posted by Persanity View Post
Since R³ Technology uses all off the shelf parts, even our proprietary systems are off the shelf parts put together in a new way, it should keep the costs of a conversion way down. No, I do NOT currently have a running vehicle. Just a lot of subsystems with no way to mount in vehicle at present. I don't have any hard figures for mpg as of yet but they would be different for each vehicle anyway cause of aerodynamics.
Aaron Coach
Founder & CEO
Let me give you a little constructive criticism. This post says that you have done these things and have these subsystems, etc. yet you do not have a prototype vehicle. If all you've done is a manipulation of current "off the shelf" technology, then it means that it was designed and mounted somewhere on a vehicle at some point, and if you have gone this far in building the pieces, then that means you can build the car. If what you have is easily integrateable into any vehicle, then grab a 500.00 to 1000.00 car or truck and do it. Matter of fact, get the first thing that comes that is clean and rust free and put the stuff that you have in it.

Big n' Boxy, Never met a Hill it Didn't Like