View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 09:20 PM   #2 (permalink)
joejoe317
EcoModding Lurker

Greenie - '98 Honda Civic DX
90 day: 45.72 mpg (US)
ok so the guy with the batteries emailed me back.there were 2 battery types. One with tabs and one without...

this is what he had to say.

Glad to hear from you !
You are right, there are two types of these batteries.But They are all real A123 20AH cells.Difference is the tab.
The pic with holes is do for e- motor.The discharge current is not large.so the connection you see in the pictrue is ok!Also I can provide you the ones without any sand or holes.You do this yourself as your requirment.
For example,I want them for a large discharge, so I can drill two holes one each side of the batteres ,with two screw and wire.(Each side can drill 4 holes max).
The price as you want more than 100 pcs. I can give you the price at 22 usd with shipment for 150 or 200 pcs.For 250 and 300 pcs. I can give you 21 usd per cell with shipment.This price is for most Europ country and USA,Will you please tell me where should I ship them to ?I use Fedex or DHL to ship them ,more safety and more quickly.
When you paid,I will ship them to HK.this may cost 5-7days. there they will be shipped by DHL or Fedex.Also this time, I will give you the tracking number, Usually it cost 7-10 days to arrive at you!
About the BMS,Please tell me more about the pack,Such as discharge current.
These batteries are the cheapest to you as new ones I think.
I don't know is I have answered all of your questions, Any questions, Please contact me!
best wishes