View Single Post
Old 04-17-2012, 01:52 AM   #1 (permalink)
honda_love
EcoModding Lurker

FG1 Hybrid - '06 Honda Civic LX

Mnruckus - '11 Honda Ruckus
new to em but not new to high mpg

hi guys, my names wade im i will just give you a little background about myself. i was born and raised in mn, i am currently still living in the northland. growing up in a family that is striken by brand loyalty my dads side of the family is Ford and only ford and my moms is GM. my dad has always cared about mpg for as long as i can remember due to his job which is an hour each way. he always buys a new ford every 4 years or so some of his choices though the years have been the aspire, 2wd rangers, focus and currently he just bought a brand new 2011 ranger 2wd which gets around 26mpg. my mom on the other hand buys nothing but suburbans and currently rolls an 07 escalade with the 6.0 which i think is just crazy. back in high school i was a gm fan had 89 deville, 83 cutlass, 83 fleetwood, and in 06 i bought my very last gm a 95 eldorado i owned the eldorado for about a year, with 3000 in mechanic bills, gas on the rise, and 15-19mpg premium only i had enough! so in 07 i went out and bought my first honda with mpg on my mind and found myself buying a 95 Integra gsr (i was only 19) but i fell in love with that car and still own it to this day, stored away. the integra got around 28mpg i drove it for 3 summers, and then did a full rebuild and now its my race/show car. since 07 i have owned 4 integras with all different set-ups, and 4 civics with all different set-ups. i currently own a 95 integra gsr, 95 civic ex, 94 civic ex. now i really stepped up to the plate and got my hands on a 00 honda insight. i love this car and i would love all the help possible when it comes to ecomodding. sorry to make this so long, also sorry for having a noob question but under many peoples posts on em there are bubbles with the em logo, their cars, and their mpg, how would i go about getting a bubble like that with my info?