View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 07:18 AM   #5 (permalink)
UltArc
Hydrogen > EV

Silver Flea - '05 Honda Insight
90 day: 58.96 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by larrybuck View Post
Welcome! If you are pretty much be a one vehicle person, it sounds like your choice of that particular Mustang will be a have your cake, and eat it too.

I recommend that you immediately start asking questions in a different group than the intro section.

I'm sure that there will be several people interested in your exact upcoming car.

To what extent, or look, do you think you may be going toward concerning your mirrors?

Do you live where heated mirrors may also be quite needful?
Look wise, I have no real interest. I was looking for the most efficeint design, but most of the after market parts are just for how, and it appears that they have no significance by way of function.

I do live in the north east, but heated mirrors won't matter to me. I'll be keeping it covered, if it's not in the garage.

I believe my cda is roughly .35. There are nomreal numbers, but that's what I got after a statement from Ford based off of the last model. I have been checking out the forums to expand my idea list. The only other idea I didn't mention was the wind shifters for the tires, as in extending the wheel arches down more.