View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 04:19 PM   #7 (permalink)
UltArc
Hydrogen > EV

Silver Flea - '05 Honda Insight
90 day: 58.96 mpg (US)
I would never own one. But I have never had a good experience with a chrysler. Style wise, sometimes they turn out okay, but usually they fail in materials and their quality is just dreadful. And things won't get any better with Fiat/Maserati owning them. I mean, I have a goal to get a Maserati Quattroporte, but thats to have a car I can work on and spend garage time with, such as a classical mucle car to some people.

I don't know too much about it, other than seeing it at a few auto shows, but only the top end models look nice. Most of them look a bit goofy, andplain, raher junky. Although I must say, this is way better than the calibre. I mean, I have low expectations of chrysler, but thinking that the neon could be replaced with the avenger? They saw how the magnum did.

At least they a trying, though. If you are lookingfor smething like this, I would suggest the Ford Focus. If you go used, get a standard, but the new autos are supposed to be fixed from what was being weird before. Or, there are the classics, the Vitz, and the Civics and old mini guys.

They say it starts at 17. I saw a decent Focus for just under 14, 13 999. When I looked at nicely equipped ones, they were all in the 24ish range. So thinking of this vehicle, it's going to be up there. Hence why I am going Mustang over Focus. It's amazing how they price cars now a days.

I do love Alfa and Maserati, but if I want quality and economy, I wouldn't get either. Especially the new little step brother.