View Single Post
Old 05-04-2012, 01:09 AM   #2 (permalink)
Ryland
Master EcoModder

honda cb125 - '74 Honda CB 125 S1
90 day: 79.71 mpg (US)

green wedge - '81 Commuter Vehicles Inc. Commuti-Car

Blue VX - '93 Honda Civic VX
Who drys their hands at home with a paper towel? I do at work because that is all that is there and I do hang those up to dry to use later, but we ran out of paper towels two months ago at home and when we did have some, I only used them for wiping crusty stuff out of the frying pan or sticky spots off the floor.
Most of the time tho, I opt for quality, I buy clothing based on how long it will last, food on how good it tastes and it's quality, and I turn the lights off when I leave the room because I'm no longer in that room! I do laundry at the laundromat once a month so if I have a shirt that I like to wear I hang it back up so it can air out and I can wear it again in a few days, to me it's not so much about being cheap, it's about not wasting the hard work that it took to get the things you have! I don't buy cheep plastic junk because I don't enjoy it and I really don't enjoy replacing it, my job takes me in to the houses of some people who make ten times the amount of money I make in a year and I look around their houses and realize that I'm do pretty well for my self.