View Single Post
Old 06-02-2008, 01:48 PM   #3 (permalink)
thevisionseeker
EcoDork

Man you are quick! haha thanks!
I have read your post on putting a belly plate under the matrix but I'm worried about that. 1 concern is heat being trapped. 2 Moisture and what not getting trapped in as well. 3. Taking it on and off when you need to work on something underneath.
Its a cool idea just wonder how much it really helps. Not saying you are wrong by any means just my concerns.

I recently just got my car back from the shop because I hydroplanned into a cement median on the highway so I went and got new tires the other day. I make sure those are inflatted to the max all the time. I also drive a manual so I am usually thinking of how to save gas while I'm driving. I do the basic technics (cruise control, filling up when its cool out, not filling all the way to make sure fumes do not escape, etc...)

I would love to get 40+.
One thing I have thought about is getting a cold air intake or a short ram because I figured during the summer you want to cool down the motor correct and I dont race anymore so adding that would help cool down the motor. Correct?