View Single Post
Old 05-12-2012, 10:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
SwamiSalami
Easter McoModder

'99 Subaru OLL 2.5L - '99 Subaru Outback Legacy Limited
90 day: 22.57 mpg (US)

Rabbit - '08 VW Rabbit S
90 day: 32.93 mpg (US)
FREE VW Beetle TDI stuff

Hey guys,

just sold my 2001 new beetle tdi recently and i've got some free crap if you're interested, living in the central florida area. and don't mind driving to get them, as I will NOT be mailing these parts.
I'm generous, but not a sap.

1 undertray (i'm told there are more parts than what i currently have, although what i have is the biggest part -hardware) i got this from dude and never actually used it.

1 set of front brake pads (i guess would theoretically fit any new beetle)

1 specialty brake job tool that compresses the brake cylinder. it's like a puzzle cube type deal that's most definitely proprietary.

1 in dash beetle tape deck (i will ask new owner to mail me the cassette that's still in it, however...i didn't realize the installers left it inside until recently (2 years later).)

I also have some really clean waste veggie oil (about 6 gallons worth) if anyone's interested.

please keep in mind that i'm perfectly willing to break up this stuff and give anyone who's willing to drive to my place or meetup locationany one of the items listed for absolutely nothin'!

Thanks

Last edited by SwamiSalami; 05-13-2012 at 07:58 AM.. Reason: left some stuff out or didn't do a good job of highlighting the important parts