View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 10:33 AM   #22 (permalink)
ChazInMT
Aero Deshi

MagMetalCivic - '04 Honda Civic Sedan EX
Last 3: 34.25 mpg (US)
My problem with some people who come in all innocent first posting, "Gee Golly Wally...Have you ever tried that HHO?? I hear you can really get some nifty results from it, But I'd sure like to find out more!"

These people have indeed been "Experts" (meaning they have a web site and are trying to sell you something) on the subject and are just playing stupid to keep the conversation active. With a link to their site to the post here and 20-150 responses, it ups their Google search score so they are closer to the top of the list.

I make sure I respond negatively so anyone doing research may find my comments and get second thoughts about spending $200 for plans and a "Supercharged Excitation Module" for their HHO system.

So yeah, I’m not giving him the benefit of the doubt anymore than a judge would give a defendant the benefit for showing up in court while drunk for a DUI trial. Walk into a room full of Astronomers and tell them you have it on good authority that the Earth is flat. Walk into a room full of Doctors and tell them you don’t take vaccines because they cause autism.

BTW, Who tagged this? Was it the Innocent "don't know nothin bout no computers" autotech?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ChazInMT For This Useful Post:
Ryland (06-03-2012), t vago (06-03-2012)