View Single Post
Old 06-05-2012, 07:12 PM   #168 (permalink)
fastegg
EcoModding Lurker

HHO... again.... don't tell me, more HP, better FE ???

I guess that was directed at me.... Well in all the years ive been reading these outragous claims about what a miracle HHO is blah-blah-blah... I have never seen a before and after dyno print out.... Or better still, a dyno chart that showed 'X' motor producing 'X' hp and 'X' fuel usage and then what happened when you turned the HHO off. Where are these figures ? Where are the dyno charts ?.....WHERE IS THE TRUTH ?
In the USA there's a mob called Factory Pro who sell all kinds of performance motorcycle engine parts. Cams, exhaust systems, velocity stacks, airboxes, Power Commenders (for tuning fuel injection) and tons of other stuff. Everything they sell, EVERYTHING, has a before install and after dyno chart and they are known throughout the industry as 100% accurate. Recently I purchased a set of performance Velocity Stacks for my '03 Suzuki SV650. They showed on the before and after install dyno graphs that overlap each other that the motor had a 3hp gain in lower revs, 6hp in the mid (that's 10%!!) and 5hp in hi revs. I thought these figures were very optimistic (as i have owned some 48 different motorbikes and have built and raced bikes for 20 years and work in a motorbike shop).... I bought them anyway... I installed them, wheeled the bike into our in-house dyno, ran it up and WALLA !!! The dyno graph for my motor was exactly the same as the one one their web site and it showed EXACTLY the same gains. Our dyno also has a 2ft high pippet pipe that can super accuratly measure fuel usage down to the last millilitre.......... My point is, this is how you advertise a fairdinkum product with fairdinkum gains... there are no if's, but's or maybe's... no B.S.... it's all there in black and white and the claims are irrefutable. Go to any dyno in the country and they will print out the truth.... And being in an industry that is bombarded with claims of this and that....
I'm only interested in the truth..........so........ WHERE IS THE HHO TRUTH ?