View Single Post
Old 06-06-2012, 10:44 PM   #12 (permalink)
UltArc
Hydrogen > EV

Silver Flea - '05 Honda Insight
90 day: 58.96 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDarwin View Post
Ooo, neat idea. Too bad my sports car hasn't gotten above 22mpg since July of last year...
Well, if the epa estimate is 3, that is pretty good. Though, I have a feeling it's not lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mustang Dave View Post
I'll join. I love titties. They're delicious!
And I love the look on people's faces when I tell them I've gotten over 31 MPG with my 4 liter Mustang. 22 fills over 31 MPG, so far, and more to come in the near future.
Welcome aboard, UltArc! You're going to give me some serious competition when your engine's broken-in.
So far my tank with aggressive driving is 28 before breaking in or modification. I've got my GT fascia sitting in front of me right now, waiting to be modded. I have my gaps/openings taped off, but my silicone sucks,so I am taking it back to wally world and switching to something else at lowe depot. And at my next oil change, low resistance oil and a cold air intake.

It's amazing what another gear and engine tech can do. But I'm sure the eco boosts will put mine to shame. Now that they hit 305 hp with such good mileage, surely they can't lose either numbers. Tomorrow or the day after, I am going to try clear tape on my rims. I took the highway back home today, and it ruined my mileage. My 30+ was around 26 when I got off. No more b s highway for me.

Best Tanks:
Mustang - 54.83 mpg (US) at the Green Grand Prix
Insight - 82.91966 mpg (US) over 818.5 miles.