View Single Post
Old 06-18-2012, 10:53 AM   #231 (permalink)
user removed
Master EcoModder

Thanked 2,024 Times in 1,304 Posts
I wonder how many other members have basically created a car from their imagination in less than 6 months. Maybe y'all should consider that when you come up with better ideas.

Just build your own, and post it here step by step for criticism. At some point your "idea" has to either materialise, or remain a thing of the imagination.

How long has Neils Carben design been evolving. I know my idea has been evolving for years and may reach the end of that evolution sometime in 2012 or 2013. Understanding that I see no need to try to pick apart anyone else's creativity. To me the act smacks of envy. Put your ideas into a real vehicle, then give me a chance to tear it apart publicly and I doubt a single person would appreciate that "favor".

Personally I would rather work on my own idea, which I doubt will ever be seriously investigated or even partially understood, but that's OK, I'll just wait until I am finished and it has been tested, then post if it is a success.

I hope it works fine for you Doug. Even if it does not, you have persevered and PRODUCED something, which is much more than most will ever attempt.

Once produced then any necessary refinement will be much less work than the original vehicle.

regards
Mech

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to user removed For This Useful Post:
Cd (06-18-2012), Ken Fry (06-18-2012), TEiN (06-19-2012), thingstodo (07-28-2012)