View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 06:46 PM   #259 (permalink)
drmiller100
Master EcoModder

I'll be at bonneville with it.

Absolute, positive worse case I can throw the windshiedl in, weld a few odds and ends, and take it as is.

I'd LIKE to have it painted and a bunch of body work done.

Cutting windshield. Cutting windshields is actually really easy. A local glass shop is selling me the windshield at cost (60 bucks) and cutting it for free. There is some trades involved as I send them some business, but they are being VERY nice to me.

I'll probably throw a sticker for advertising for them on it when it runs and looks good.

As for the feedback, thanks.

For a while there, this site really bummed me out.

When building something like this there are a BUNCH of challenges to overcome. So many problems, so much time, so much frustration.

Then I'd come post here, and all I would get is a bunch of dumbasses telling me I did it wrong and how it can't be done and how it will never work.

Of course it will work. But I don't need the negativity from a bunch of bar stool tail gunners. It makes it all seem worthless, and to keep my enthusiasm, I quit sharing any of the problems and solutions.

People are just flat rude on the internet anymore. People wouldn't say the stupid **** they do in person they do on the 'net.

And apparently, if you are popular on this site, you can say anything you want and the mods will punish you if you complain.

'tis what 'tis, so i quit sharing here.

A reminder. This is my thread, so I can say pretty much any opinion I have. And the tailegunners can say whatever they want.

But, nice to hear some postiive feedback.

Thank you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to drmiller100 For This Useful Post:
divedaddy03 (07-13-2012), TEiN (07-14-2012)