View Single Post
Old 07-18-2012, 08:12 AM   #9 (permalink)
JackMcCornack
EcoModding Apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe1234 View Post
ok.
1. How do you want to do the transaction? eBay+Paypal, Paypal only, or what? I'll need at least a few pics of it.
I've a slightly OT etiquette question. I have a Lotus 11 nose and tailpiece that I offered a guy at cost if he'd have somebody come get it, and he said he'd take it pending photo approval. I told him that'd be a while, as they were in my hangar behind somebody else's airplane. In brief, I had neither the time nor incentive to get involved with a sales effort, and I figured somebody that needed photos of a Lotus 11 body was more of a tire kicker than a customer, and now he's royally pissed that I've been taking orders for my MAX/Lalo body and says he should be the head of the line since he committed first.

My question is, sneak7377, why do you need at least a few pics of it? To verify that it's as described by the seller? Is this part of your decision-making process, or have you committed to the purchase already? I'm not at all sure of the standard for interpreting "Yes if I like your photos" as a Yes or a Maybe, and you can help.