View Single Post
Old 07-21-2012, 02:21 PM   #37 (permalink)
hhomakers
EcoModding Lurker

We've been using HHO for years now we've gain about 20% mpg on just about any car/truck we've tested on. (2006 h3 hummer,2002 5.4 f150,2002 grand am gt,97 dodge 1500 360, 2009 galant v-6) just to name a few. The galant we just took to pa and back to wi 22oo round trip. 3 people in car plus luggage with out hho 25.8 mpg brought my son back and his stuff packed in so now a total of 4 people we got 32.3 mpg. This is driving a few miles over the speed limit no ***** footing the gas. I will say this probably 95% of people selling hho units or even people making them don't make them correct. There is alot to understand with plate size plate gap the amount of plates, you need your voltage drop per plate gap under 2 volts when car/truck is running otherwise it will work and you will be with the guy eating his cake a post or so up. This is really unfortunate. These should be placed on all cars/trucks right from factory, unfortunately they are in bed with the oil companies. It would be no different than filling your windshield washer fluid to keep one of these working.
Also HHO torches are nothing compared to any other fuel using it in my hvac profession brazing soldering is done in 1/4 of the time.
People say it takes x amount of energy to make but they dont realize al the energy lost making gas for their cars/trucks ( remember its trucked in and pumped into a tank before you even get it in you own tank) The amount of energy wasted on fossil fuels from start to its put into your gas tank is crazy.
as far as HHO and solar we've even build a unit with such low amp draw we can make a torch with a small solar panel now thats free energy.
We can take that same torch into water thats right into water a burning flame in water and heat the water up boiling.
we are in now way affiliated with hho4free website but there is plenty of good info there.
Anyway if you have any questions you can email us at hhomakers@yahoo.com we can help you.