View Single Post
Old 07-24-2012, 03:33 AM   #5 (permalink)
94EGCoopey
EcoModding Lurker

So its been almost a week since I have updated this thread. Sorry for the lack of photos. Been getting **** done lol.

Turbo, Downpipe, Intercooler pipes, Sandwich plate, injectors, and resistor box are all done.

Thanks to Gene at Murray's auto for the quick turnaround time on the tapped oil pan. Put in alil time grinding down the oil pan bung bead to get it decent looking. Then instead of painting it, I decided to go a different route. Was going to wrinkle it but decided against it as all the gravel and everything else that will hit it.

So I had a can of undercoating left. Fuggggg it, sprayed it down with undercoating. Rubberized and Tough as nails. Came out very nicely.

Really wanted to go AN fitting but the turnaround time on getting my hands on one was ehhhhhh. So for the time being it will be the generic rubber drain until I can get my fitting in the mail.

Before:

After:

Then, my neighbors lil kid was being super annoying. So instead of being outside bolting up my pan, I decided to skip 100 questions with her and come inside to make this:

Being the wiring nut I am and the desire to keep **** as simple and clean with attention to detail, **** hacking up the OE wiring. I didnt have a 8 pin male connector on tap, so I grabbed the next best thing I had and repinned the female and made an adaptor harness for the resistor box. When I can stumble on a male 8 pin connector, I will put it back to factory. For now, it works though. I can instantly go back to OEM with no problems what so ever.

Scored these for $50.

And how she sits now:

Up next is:

Install Oil Pan
Strip / Paint VC
Mount IC
Wire Tuck
Powder Coat HX Wheels White
Mount Tires
Rear Brake Rotors
Rear Pads
Mount ebrake Cables