View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 11:32 PM   #32 (permalink)
UltArc
Hydrogen > EV

Silver Flea - '05 Honda Insight
90 day: 58.96 mpg (US)
I saw an ad for this, where they talk about how to actually design a car, make it, go through all the stages, and so on, and at the end, they say they have made a great car.

I don't know the real life results yet, but looking back on every chrysler I have known, dodge jeep plymouth chrysler, I have very poor expectations. Hopefully more thoight went in than the viper. I mean for a 100,000 k sports car, it was a dreadful show. So a 15-25k car? Uh oh...

Hopefully it's better than the chargers, magnums, avengers, calibres out. Going to NAIAS for the 2011 show, we rented one because my father insisted "chrysler has to have figured out something by now" and I must say, the FE gauge was very accurate. That concludes my list of positives.

Now, they are owned by Fiat. So has the Alfa, Maserati, Ferrari, Fiat group helped?

Well, Alfa's are pretty reliable, right?
Oh...well, Maserati's are, right?
What!? Ferrari?!
Ugh. Fiat? Even a little?

As much as I like the Alfa, Ferrari, Maserati group work, if I am going to spend thousands to repair a car, and always be workong on it, more time in the garage on jacks than the road, it should be a nice exotic. I hope chrysler is starting to turn this around. As of now, there is this and the new viper to hopefully re invent them. And hopefully the new viper is more like a car than a tractor trailer this time around.

If anyone actually gets in one and drives it, please let me know. I am very interested in the results. Every time I go past a dodge dealership, I see a Toyota or Subaru or Ford or VW dealership, too, and I never make it in lol

Best Tanks:
Mustang - 54.83 mpg (US) at the Green Grand Prix
Insight - 82.91966 mpg (US) over 818.5 miles.