View Single Post
Old 08-14-2012, 07:50 PM   #49 (permalink)
wyatta4
EcoModding Apprentice

CRX:HF - '89 Honda CRX HF
90 day: 53.05 mpg (US)

NameGoesHere - '15 Volkswagen Golf TDI SEL

NameGoesHere - '15 Volkswagen Golf TDI SEL
Here are the photos I promised a while ago.. Man, I am a slacker.

Front sound deadener in..

Rear undercoated with some sound deadening, Ive done more since this photo.. I know i know, added weight.. But I gotta have a quiet ride...

Here's the muffler.. I dont know if it is specifically for the HF or not...

And here is my traction bar that came with it.. Surprisingly the gold didnt look to bad against the blue, but now that the muffler is in it isnt even noticeable..

I'm cleaning and deadening the door also.. Previous owner hacked up the door for some reason.. That's the reason for the undercoating blotch to the left...

Another thing to add- I was thinking.. and once I pulled my MPGuino out, the injector connection was loose. I dont think it had anything to do with the MPGuino, but rather that my injector didnt have full contact at the ECU. I will most likely try to hook it up later when I have more free time for those kinds of things.. Right now I'm mainly focusing on getting all the interior in and getting my body straight and painted up purty..

Also, carpet came yesterday.. It looks dang good! Just have to lay it out in the sun to rid of all the creases and let it form a bit..

Slowly moving along

Ill be taking my good camera home tonight for some decent photos. Stay with me here people.

Follow me on Twitter. @secsieAzul