View Single Post
Old 08-24-2012, 11:12 PM   #28 (permalink)
UltArc
Hydrogen > EV

Silver Flea - '05 Honda Insight
90 day: 58.96 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by SecondWind View Post
Think we should limit the competition to OHIO cars and drivers?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weather Spotter View Post
I thought it was Ohio area?

If you do not want a challenge I can stay home
I AIN'T SCARED.

I think he is joking. I would rather not. I welcome everyone to join in, I want Mustang Dave to come and show me how to drive a stang efficiently, but I don't think he'll be making it out...lol

I mean, I definitely don't expect to win. But a little friendly competition seems like a good idea for an ice breaker, to utilize our cars and mods, and up until then, we are all just. Well, nothing.

I think nothing of internet people, because it is so easy to lie and fake things. I like facts! And although I don't think anyone here lies or anything, seeing is believing for me. You guys really don't know how excited I am to see a real life boat tail, fabricated onto a Vibe/Matrix. It'll be nice to add a tone, and personality to the text I read from you guys.

For me, it's a jump from some guys chatting online to really meeting some people. And my wife is coming with me tomorrow to record, so we will have the route on video for us! I will try to remember to not talk or play my radio, as that might get a bit annoying. If you all can, add this to your sigs to spread the word a bit. Does anyone know how to change the title? Since this went from maybe sep oct meetup to Oct. 20, Ohio Fuel Challenge! 13:00 start time.

Best Tanks:
Mustang - 54.83 mpg (US) at the Green Grand Prix
Insight - 82.91966 mpg (US) over 818.5 miles.