View Single Post
Old 08-28-2012, 09:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
metromizer
Master EcoModder

I contacted the Balckline Boys, who officially extended an invitation to the ecomodders, racers, spectators all welcome "the more the merrier" they said!

Blackline Boys annual BBQ on SUNDAY Evening Sept 9th at the bend in the road. I'm looking forward to meeting with you guys! Bring something to grill, a side dish to share, and something to drink. I'm easy to spot, I'll be wearing jeans, a tee shirt with some racing logo on it, and a ball cap j/k Ask for Tom Simon, most of the VW guys know me.

below is a copy and paste from another forum, with all the information.

Blackline Racing will be holding our annual Potluck Dinner and VW get together again this year at World of Speed. This will be held Sunday September 9th at 7pm and will go until everyone feels like ending it. This will be held at the Blackline campsite at the bend in the road. We will have one large grill, but we would appreciate it if somebody else could bring a grill of some type, last year the grill got really crowded. We ask that you bring your own meat and a side dish. We will provide basic condiments, paper plates and utensils, buns for hot dogs and hamburgers, a cooler full of bottled water and a cooler full of ice for you to bring your own beverages and keep them cold. We will have plenty of wood for a big fire that night wind permitting.

This has been one of our most favorite parts about being at Bonneville every year and we have high hopes for a great turnout this year.
If you are able to bring a grill of some type please get a hold of us through email (blacklineracing@rocketmail.com) or by telephone 801-710-6958.
Also if anybody has any suggestions feel free to contact us.

We can't wait to see everyone again,

Colton McAllister
Blackline Racing Team