View Single Post
Old 09-07-2012, 04:20 PM   #427 (permalink)
UltArc
Hydrogen > EV

Silver Flea - '05 Honda Insight
90 day: 58.96 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Dave View Post
When I go into manage requests, there's nothing in there other than the friends I already have.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Diesel_Dave View Post
It doesn't really bother me. I just figured I let you know in case it was an issue that bothered others.
I have this, someone tried to add me and I didn't decide if they were a troll/spammer/fade away yet, and sure enough, they were deleted before I could add or deny. That is how I got my constant request without a being there.

That part was on accident, what I came here to post is this:

I am curious as to why the MPG section is the main priority for the garage. Please note I do NOT mean any hostility or criticism, rather I think if a car should get 99 mpg, and they actually get 95, they should not be leading the pack.

I would think it would go by % over EPA. I do know this can have problems, as one can say their EPA is 2 mpg, and when they get 45 mpg, they are at the top, or helping their team so much. This was just a thought I have had for a while. I didn't see a better place to post, and don't really like starting new threads for something so pety/kind of purposeless.

Best Tanks:
Mustang - 54.83 mpg (US) at the Green Grand Prix
Insight - 82.91966 mpg (US) over 818.5 miles.