View Single Post
Old 09-13-2012, 12:00 AM   #239 (permalink)
UltArc
Hydrogen > EV

Silver Flea - '05 Honda Insight
90 day: 58.96 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbeisAverage View Post
I was just wondering why the teams are ranked on average mpg? They have the percent above epa on the listing as well why not rank by percent increase? That would be a little but more fair wouldn't it?

Just something I noticed, I love reading about everyone's mods and I'm looking into what I should start on, but I want to better learn my commute before I begin modding. Although I may do a grill block before winter starts.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitey View Post
I'd like to see that, too.

-Whitey
No hate at all from my point of view, I was just expressing myself

I posted that in the forum for Darin to work on. He said he will make it an option, to choose from. If you hop over to the improve/feedback page, you can 2nd it or what not. He is busy, but more support may expedite the process. I am indifferent since we are not really competing, but some times I am a bit sad teams are ranked a certain way when maybe it should be viewed at another angle.

It would be cool if they made an automatic "team" comparison, such as since there is a team Honda, a figure can be auto created incorporating ALL Hondas in the garage. This would only be fair if we looked at % over EPA, and some groups might be neglected...like the red coupe group.

Best Tanks:
Mustang - 54.83 mpg (US) at the Green Grand Prix
Insight - 82.91966 mpg (US) over 818.5 miles.