View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 07:33 PM   #107 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
JacobAziza, it seems that all of the world calls those "shipping containers" or something like that, but where I have worked we always call them "conexes." I never paid attention to the until I worked with them, but it seems like more trailers have integrated storage than a flat bed and connectors.

jaylhouse, I was thinking the same thing, just putting a round shape on the outside.

Otto and mcrews, working with people I often think of working with children. If I ask a grown-up a thinking question they either give me a standard answer or "I don't know." If I ask a child to do something they have not done before, like a math problem, they say "I can't."

I hate being told "I can't."

A guy buying a soda from a machine pointed to the bits of ice on the can depicted on the front of the machine and pointed out how one looked like a raptor head, others looked like other things, and the ice on top looked like a woman laying down, but if I try to share this with people they insist that it is just ice.

Many people just do not like thinking. We should pity them, until the Heinlein law is enacted and they are executed.

Last edited by Xist; 09-17-2012 at 07:34 PM.. Reason: someone's iPhone miscorrected my spelling
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Xist For This Useful Post:
beluga (02-07-2014), chumly (01-15-2013)