Thread: GEET Reactor
View Single Post
Old 10-08-2012, 12:55 PM   #42 (permalink)
ChazInMT
Aero Deshi

MagMetalCivic - '04 Honda Civic Sedan EX
Last 3: 34.25 mpg (US)
Orion, you need to learn the difference between skeptic and hater. You're the one who comes in here making a bunch of unsubstantiated miracle claims about some intake contraption that improves fuel economy and runs on piss. When someone asks you how a lawn mower carb can be utilized on a Toyota pick-up so we can maybe try it ourselves, you claim it's a secret.

Everything you write and say smacks of a snake oil salesman looking for suckers to sell to. We aren't a bunch of 12 year olds in here, we've all been around long enough to know bogus when it shows up.

Here's my question, if 97% of the fuel gets combusted in the engine, and the automobile is at best 20% efficient at converting chemical energy into locomotion energy, and you claim to be getting twice the mileage normally gotten out of a Subaru, so which part of these percentages have you improved so dramatically? Since there is only 3% left on the table for combustion, and this if it were somehow increased to 100% it would only get a 0.6% improvement at the wheels.

See where our big WTF is with your claim? We know that if you make an engine 100% efficient at burning fuel, this translates to a .6% improvement in mileage, or a 30 MPG car would get 30.18 MPG, not 68 MPG.

Lucky for you, I'm guessing Insurance Tycoons and Government Leaders are unaware of these facts. Unlucky for you, if they do figure it out....you'll be in their third world nation. But I suppose you haven't thought that through very well given your track record of working on voodoo combustion enhancements that put you $400K in debt over the last few years.