View Single Post
Old 10-12-2012, 10:50 AM   #18 (permalink)
Jakins
Master EcoModder

hX-TREME!!! - '97 Honda Civic HX
90 day: 54.75 mpg (US)

450sX-TREME!!! - '95 Nissan V8 240sx

chodercycle - '06 kawasaki ninja zx6r 636
Hey man, I wouldn't trust the dial on those gauges, just set out gun to 0* and line it up with the middle dash and you will be good to go! grilles blocks are awesome an dpi the bumper block is excellent too, just leave the part covering the radiator open a little. I got like 3-5 mpg from te block offs. I heard holes on the air box is good too. I have an after market intake but if I didn't I'd deffinetly do the holes. Also I just did my pcv. When you did yours did you change the rubber grommet? Mine was hard as a rock and leaking oil everywhere. Made a huge difference. And for te sea foam. Did you do the intake manifold treatment by slurping it up through the brake booster line? I'm about to do that because my intake is dirty as a mo fo. Also since you are lowered you should also go to Home Depot and get some garage door trim or lawn edgeing and make a front lip. They look super cool. They're cheep, they help milage and they don't get broken on the ground. You can't loose. And lastly belly pans are sweet. It's voting season. Go grab this election signs before they get thrown away!