View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 10:13 PM   #16 (permalink)
88FieroGT
EcoModding Lurker

I found an old video that shows a bunch of mechanisms as a tribute , and its in there , but not in an engine , it just shows the free movement which turns out is exactly the same thing I need to put the an engine just bigger and designed to work with the bore and stroke. So as far as being used in an engine I cant find any documentation or proof. But I know the component already exists. So whether or not it will interfere with me being able to patent it for this use after a working version is made ,I'll just have to see how that goes , worse comes to worse ill have it for my personal vehicle unless im ordered to not be able to use it. I dont know what type of name the patent would be under if there is an existing one , so hard to search , reason not on vehicles now could be there is no patent and just isnt designed to work for one yet or the patent is taken and just sitting , unused , unsold.

Nah I am trying to be as secretive as I can be already regardless of the word , I am already changing the way I word things to prevent a slip.. I just never heard of the word