View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 06:37 PM   #21 (permalink)
ps2fixer
Master EcoModder

92 Camry - '92 Toyota Camry LE
Team Toyota
90 day: 26.81 mpg (US)

97 Corolla - '97 Toyota Corolla DX
Team Toyota
90 day: 30.1 mpg (US)

Red F250 - '95 Ford F250 XLT
90 day: 20.34 mpg (US)

Matrix - '04 Toyota Matrix XR
90 day: 31.86 mpg (US)

White Prius - '06 Toyota Prius Base
90 day: 48.54 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by tjts1 View Post
Anybody caught purposely holding up traffic, not using turn outs, not using the slow lane or driving below the speed limit should be shot on the spot, no questions asked.
I believe your on the wrong site, I know there are several people here that drive under the speed limit. For myself, the road has a means to pass, and is only illegal if I'm holding up traffic when there is no way to pass. I believe the law says either 3 or 5 cars.

@Weather Spotter

I'll do some research, I found with my dad's security cam setup, having one computer based is a good thing, since if you ever need to use the video for evidence, you can hand them a CD, instead of the entire machine....

M-30 is a crazy road, had a tailgater on my mom just 30 mins ago going 60mph and the guy behind them passed us both.

This is my car -> Details: 97 Corolla - 1997 Toyota Corolla DX Fuel Economy - EcoModder.com

Not really modded much, since them photos, it has a lower grill block at ~40% (need to up to 80% for winter again), and 1/2 my wheels have wheel covers. Everything is painted black now so no one really notices, before they were white, everyone saw it and laughed, most people think I'm poor trying to make my car look cool with the hubcaps, then I explain they are for a function. I just picked up some stencils today, so I'll have to do some painting on my car to give people an idea what is going on, been wanting to for a while, just never looked too hard for the stencils... now I need white paint.. hmmmm