View Single Post
Old 11-06-2012, 10:59 AM   #1 (permalink)
Xist
Not Doug

Chorizo - '00 Honda Civic HX, baby! :D
90 day: 35.35 mpg (US)

Mid-Life Crisis Fighter - '99 Honda Accord LX
90 day: 34.2 mpg (US)

Gramps - '04 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 35.39 mpg (US)

Don't hit me bro - '05 Toyota Camry LE
90 day: 29.44 mpg (US)
Thanked 2,217 Times in 1,708 Posts
I am about to see if my "warranty" has been a complete waste of money.

I keep trying to study and then my realtor, lender, or the title company will tell me they need documents, a check, or one of my favorite vital organs. I drove to the post office this morning and heard what sounded like an air leak whenever I was not braking, even when I was at a stop. I popped the hood when I got back and there was some kind of grinding noise from the general fanbelt area.

As I mentioned previously, I had two tires blow within a week, during which I did not drive. One of those was the driver's front tire, then I started hearing noises when I turned at low speeds, and when I made a trip to Phoenix I found the hard rubber wheelwell rubbing on my tire, so I cut it off.

The sounds continue, however.

I paid for window tint and have only received angry letters about not having them do all kinds of expensive maintenance. After my practical, I am going to schedule to have the tint done, then have them look under the hood. If the warranty does not cover everything, I am going to cancel it on the spot. If the warranty does cover everything, I am going to cancel it once I get home.

I have had the car for six months and have paid $133 a month. Do you think the repairs will be $800?

Any idea what is wrong?

I miss you guys...