View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 03:01 PM   #13 (permalink)
Gealii
The Dirty330 Modder

CruzeRS - '15 Chevy Cruze LT RS
90 day: 41.29 mpg (US)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alpha1 View Post
I have had the ultraguage (UG) a few weeks. I bought the velcro attachment to the dash. The 6 or so screens that you can scroll through are plenty. I rarely scroll. I usually have 1 screen with mph + instantaneous mpg + trip MPG + coolant temperature + some others that are there for looks but I rarely read. It is a nice device.

The price says before rebate. This means it's $9 or $10 more than what you initially read. Also add about $10 for shipping; so, about $80.

I unfortunately started to do the rebate thinking it would be an on line rebate. Going through the procedure took about 30 minutes of filling in the information online and running the tests in the car. I then thought I would hit the button and submit....No such luck. It now says print this and mail it in....What a joke.... My minimum stick something in the mail for a rebate is $10 due to the stamp price and aggravation of trying to track if I ever receive the rebate...

I did not submit the waste of time to me rebate. $80 price

Just wanted to post to let someone who values 30-45 minutes of their time more than $9 - .45 stamp = $8.55 be aware it may not be worth your time and effort to go through the lengthy process.

The gauge is working fine and I like it.
Print the rebate out scan it then email it to them they say it works, but the rebate is almost impossible to get. I filled it out just like they told me to and what luck i didn't get it

"The only real mistake is the one from which we learn nothing."
- Henry Ford