View Single Post
Old 11-09-2012, 05:34 AM   #127 (permalink)
suspectnumber961
EcoModding Alien Observer

highcountryexplorer - '86 Nissan 720 KC 4x4 ST with fiberglass cap
90 day: 21.78 mpg (US)

Elroy - '03 Ford Focus ZX3 w/Zetec DOHC engine
90 day: 32.89 mpg (US)
Your sister writes for SA?

Prop 37 Loses, Scientists Cheer | Science Sushi, Scientific American Blog Network

Be SURE and read the comments section.....

“The simple fact is that there is no evidence that GMOs, as a blanket group, are dangerous.”

100% false statement. There has been no HUMAN testing, but there are dozens that show tumor growth within 90 days in lab animals just from feeding them GMO corn. And there have been dozens showing GMO products causing liver and kidney failure. Thousand of sheep, buffalo, and goats died in India after feeding them GMO products. Soy allergies skyrocketed off the charts in the UK after the introduction of GMO soy. Animals born to GMO fed parents had a 70% mortality rate and were born 35% smaller.

The list goes on…quit spreading lies on a website that claims to be scientific

Quote:
Originally Posted by niky View Post
Bacteria are already exposed to foods we eat that produce "natural" pesticides or toxins. If you've eaten any cassava, potato or apples and the bacteria in your gut purloined their DNA, you would be dead by now thanks to cyanide poisoning.

-

Being a sufferer of chronic itching, scratching and allergies when I was younger due to contact dermatitis (I would take several showers a night to relieve the condition... sometimes I still take an extra shower at night), the descriptions of the "disease" gave me a chuckle.

Sadly, we had no GMO corn within thousands of miles of my house when my symptoms started thirty years ago. Those *******s. They created a superfungus that can travel in time.

Forty-six percent of Americans believe in the creationist view that God created humans in their present form at one time within the last 10,000 years. GALLUP POLL