Thread: 95 civic vx
View Single Post
Old 11-12-2012, 11:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
scorptrigger
EcoModding Lurker

Do you have the title? yes
Know the last time work was done on the brakes or when the timing belt/water pump were last replaced?
Receipts for any work done? have receipts for break master cylinder and exhaust done 3 months ago. I adjusted the valves and the timing belt looked great, but I do not know when it or the water pump was changed
Is the check engine light on? no check engine light is not on, air bag light is though and it has been the whole time I owned it the last 3 years
Ever replaced the struts/axle joints? no
Ever replaced the O2 sensor? yes
Is there any part that is not stock? only the rims and a quick change oil valve and stereo/speakers w/ aux input in glove box
Is it burning oil? no, does not use any oil and it has been changed every 3k usualy w/ full synthetic by me
All the lights work? as far as I know yes
Tachometer, odometer work? yes
Any rust or dings, paint coming off? rear passenger fender due to a dent that was there causing it to start, the car was from colorado originally so most of it is rust free
Spare tire and jack? yes both
Wipers work? yes
Windows and locks work? yes
A/C, Heater, Defroster? yes all work
Any issues with the CV shafts/boots? no
Leaks or cracks on the radiator? no
Any other issues? needs new brackets that hold shocks to glass in rear, one of the rear view mirrors has a temporary mirror covering it because it was cracked

Are you in a hurry to sell? no