View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 09:33 AM   #30 (permalink)
DevilzTower
EcoModding Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by suspectnumber961 View Post
I SAID it was difficult. If you show me your pay stub...I'll show you mine.

Except my posts are derived from my own opinions and not much else...though most probably have little real effect. That's why I try to put the emphasis on making real substantive changes in my own life where possible. That is what is really difficult. Like getting off my *ss and exercising....
The only post you have used your owns words was to callout those who disagreed with you calling them ingnorant and misinformed at best. And I even smelled the distinct tone of religous superiority in those words... embarassing.

You drive a 86 K20 truck that kicks out so many emissions I bet your Focus could run on the unburnt gas. So franky, you don't really care about emissions.

New NASA Data Blow Gaping Hole In Global Warming Alarmism - Yahoo! News

The geological timescale to make a proper understanding of what is happening on earth will take much much longer to understand than the limited timeframe of observations the scientists have at their discretion. And those scientists should know that.

I don't have to worry about your paycheck, because I know where the scientists are getting theirs. From likeminded individuals who are bankrolling their studies.

There is only one conclusion to make when you start with the answer and look for data to support it.