View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 02:00 PM   #24 (permalink)
slownugly
Burn lean and prosper\\//

VLX - '93 Honda Civic VLX
Team Honda
90 day: 51.1 mpg (US)
wires are hooked up to the driver and passenger side strut towers. the right picture is hard to see but its the same as the lx harness just wanted to show that the vx engine harness hooked right up to the lx harness on the driver side

next i looked toward the egr side of the harness and finishing the rest of the harness to make it look pretty. the lx map sensor was bolted to the firewall and had conduit and clips holding it against the firewall(see 1st pic below this paragraph). since the new one is bolted to the throttle body on the vx i removed the sensor( i already rewired the vx map sensor externally through my main harness), cut off the wires, and pulled them through the conduit to make it an open conduit. i then ran the yellow egr wire and a black wire from the 02 sensor shield wire through the existing map conduit and clipped it to the firewall like the factory did and grounded the o2 shield on one of the bolts for the egr box. then ran more conduit to finish up the egr signal wire. all i have to do is wire the black/yellow wire for the egr box to a key on power. finished the engine bay up by putting conduit on my harness i made and taping it up like the factory did. came out very nice and professional