View Single Post
Old 11-17-2012, 05:52 PM   #776 (permalink)
Sven7
Master EcoModder

Boo Radley - '65 Ford F100
90 day: 13.28 mpg (US)
^^ Seems all the Mercs are huge and auto

LOL, okay just read this.

A Z26 BERETTA!!?? MOTHER A GOD!

Edit: quote for posterity.

Quote:
Yeah. You read that right. Here I have for sale the car of cars. A shining beacon of what was a desert of mid 90's crap. A Z26 Beretta.... that's right Z26. That's just 2 away from a Z28 and way more than a Z06. This car strikes fear in your Car's manifold. The paint is surprisingly clean for a 17 year old vehicle with 205xxx miles. Its steering wheel is slightly tilted to the right cuz its hood like that. This car doesn't drive, it crip walks. It has a few squeaks and rattles but that's just cuz its a good communicator. See ladies?! This car is already better than your boyfriend. It even has a Lebra which is Le ****in Awesome. It runs and shifts as smooth as ever. Its has purple Z26 letters cuz it doesn't care what u think. It has a spoiler because without it, I'm sure the space time continuim would be in some form of peril. You want this car. Its reliable and has an aftermarket stereo that was the **** 10 years ago. 1500 and its yours.

THIS IS A REAL AD. I've been flagged twice by someone who's penis is shriveled even more by the mere thought of this car getting into the wrong hands. Have no fear tiny, flacidized penis man.... I shall make sure that it only goes to someone with the force.... or cash

--
Somehow my ankle hurts now when I press the clutch. Great!

OMG
http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/da...398730307.html

Last edited by Sven7; 11-17-2012 at 07:24 PM..
The Following User Says Thank You to Sven7 For This Useful Post:
HydroJim (11-17-2012)